Birth registration of non-national children in South Africa, explained
Keep up to date with our Teach-Yourself Series – condensed articles on current and planned changes in South African migration law. Our articles and infographics aim to spread awareness on South Africa’s migration landscape, and our standpoints on the i …
- What is birth registration?
- What does a birth certificate look like in South Africa?
- Why is birth registration so important?
- What does international law say about birth registration?
- What South African laws exist around birth registration in South Africa?
- What is late registration of birth?
- What are the barriers to registering births of non-national children in South Africa?
- I have more questions. Who can I ask?
I have more questions. Who can I ask?
There are several organizations working on this issue. Here are the contact details of three organisations: